We get questions all the time about recipes that involve our marshmallows. So we're going to start sharing some, beginning with this recipe for Marshmallow Sweet Potato Fries.
This is a great starting place because making your own sweet potato fries is something everyone can do. It's cheap, it's easy and when you add a few Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallows it turns into something pretty magical.
Marshmallow Sweet Potato Fries
• 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4” strings
• Canola Oil
• Kosher Salt
• 5 slices bacon
• 1 Tbsp brown sugar
• 1 box of Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallows
1. Place bacon on sheet tray. Set oven to 400° and immediately set in over. (Do NOT preheat oven.) After 15 minutes remove bacon and lightly sprinkle brown sugar, then return 3-5 minutes until bacon is brown, but not crisp. Remove bacon from the oven to cool, then crumble and set aside.
2. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper. In a bowl, toss sweet potato slices with enough oil to cover the fries. Spread the sweet potato fries on the parchment paper in a single layer. Turn once at 10 minutes, then cook until the fries are golden brown and tender (approximately 10 additional minutes).
3. Remove sweet potato fries from oven and transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle the fries with kosher salt. Add marshmallows to the top of the fries and gently toast with a culinary torch.
4. Sprinkle bacon and serve immediately. Enjoy!